What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A software that helps you create and optimize better content
- Teaching a better understanding of query meaning by recognizing and then connecting entities
- Teaching best practices for quality and persuasive copywriting
- Teaching the who, where, when, what and how of searcher intent
- Helping to minimize guesswork and more accurately interprets
- Helping create better optimized and more relevant content
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. SEO Context Analyzer scores 70.61/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.seocontextanalyzer.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: seocontextanalyzer.com you’ll also be taken through to seocontextanalyzer.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)